Here is car that is getting ready for road racing, but it needs few things before it can get on the track. Its running a small block Ford with a turbo, but the ECU is not talking with the diagnostics computer. Once that is resolved it will time for the setup and tune on the dyno.
With the old ecu out of commission, unable to connect, and no available support, we had no choice but to upgrade.
So we installed a Haltech Elite 1500, with flex fuel.
We built a custom panel under the dash for the ecu and fuse panel, as we re-wired the the engine bay too.
With the custom carbon fiber dash, it made it easier for us to determine the best way to build the mount.
Came out great, with very easy accessibility for future use.
The 91 octane tuning is completed, and we will get the flex fuel done here soon!